Why use a recruiter
In an era where everything is available on line, one might well ask why they should be involved with a recruiter.
Although it is entirely possible to ‘do-it-yourself’, it is a very frustrating and time consuming process, why bother? – support is at hand here with Aster Medical. By Letting us excel as medical recruitment experts, we will find the perfect job so that you can excel in your profession.
Here are a few reasons why you should go through Aster Medical:
- Our recruitment services to doctors and nurses are absolutely free.
- We can get you a higher salary because we know the market and how your skills and capabilities should be rewarded by potential employers.
- Minimal time investment on your part. You will only need to invest a small amount of time to get us working on your behalf. Perhaps a twenty-minute phone call to get us familiar with your skills, relocation preferences, and a general “get to know you” conversation.
- Hidden Jobs. About 80% of all available open jobs go unadvertised. How can this be? Most clinics don’t have the time or budget to advertise all their hiring needs.
- We do the leg work for you. Searching for suitable positions, forwarding CVs and arranging interviews can be very time consuming (particularly if you are considering moving interstate). We do all this efficiently on your behalf and keep you informed along the way.
- We offer tailor-made services based on our holistic and ethical values to help make sure each family member is taken care of along the way.
- We go the extra mile: Do you need support when it comes to applying for accommodation or finding out about childcare and/or schools? Let us know.
The Aster Medical Contact Network
Apart from our recruitment services, we have established a first class contact network to help you out with detailed questions that might arise:
- A registered Australian migration agent who will coordinate all immigration and visa procedures. In addition Dot Wulff (Marn:1067936), can assist with family immigration requirements and of course applications for Permanent Residency.
- Financial advice: Do you have questions around taxation and superannuation? Halletts, our provider of tax and business tips would be happy to answer your questions.
- Our contacts to recruitment agencies specialised in other professions can help your spouse to find a job