Information for employers
Services to employers
Aster Medical Services Australia is a professional medical recruitment business. The services we provide include:
- Sourcing, screening and submitting suitable candidates for your consideration
- Arranging teleconferences and/or other forms of interview
- Signed contract commitment
- Management of Qualification Verification, Medical Registration, Immigration and MPN Processes
Suitability of Candidates
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure the suitability of the candidates.
- We follow recruitment best practice, by only referring candidates that are screened for suitability, safety and motivation for your role. We will not fill your inbox with unsuitable CV’s.
- We manage the registration and migration process entirely for you when you hire an overseas candidate through us – and we get them there on time.
- We value feedback and are pro-active in implementing improvements based on the advice that we get from our customers.
- Aster Medical Services Australia guarantees to be honest and transparent in our business relationships
- Take ownership of the recruitment process to completion
- Represent your organisation professionally
- Respond rapidly to any issues raised
Engagements of Candidates
There are no hidden costs or trailing fees. We only charge once – when we find the right person for your role. Should you make an offer of employment to a candidate introduced by us to your organisation within a 12 month period, you agree to notify us immediately and pay us the amount calculated in accordance with our fee schedule.
Our candidates’ details are sensitive information and are supplied to your organisation on a strictly confidential basis and may not be disclosed or referred to a third party without our consent.